[Tigers] Shifter Installation (and engine R&R to-do list)

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Shifter Installation (and engine R&R to-do list)
From: "Would U. Believe" <mcdangerous@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2010 06:48:22 -0400
Hi all.  I should probably spend more time under my Tiger...  I am wondering
if it's possible to install a shifter onto a Toploader while installed in
the car.  I've delayed the installation of my engine and transmission due to
a little hiccup with my Hurst shifter.  I have the original shifter on right
now and am wondering if I can go ahead and install it, then change it out
down the road. Does anyone know offhand?

I know someone sent this in a previous email, which I can't locate, but I'm
looking for the lists of things that must be disconnected or removed in
order to remove the engine from the bottom (and the top).

Thanks a lot!