Re: [Tigers] Now what do I do?

To: achd73@yahoo.com, Gyroplanes@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Now what do I do?
From: David T Johnson <djoh797014@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 17:25:17 -0700 (PDT)
Tom

I'm the Johnson from Northern IL.  Dave Johnson
now in Indianapolis, IN.  my cell is 630-301-4749.

My Tiger was in a severe accident and totalled
6 years ago.  I have repaired the sheet metal and
will paint it this summer.  Then its reassembly
Time over the winter.  The car's in Wilmington, IL
near Kankankee.  I just lost my job and hope to
have time to finish the car.

Listers.  Out of work after 4 years consulting.
Anyone in need of an old cantankerliss mainframe
programmer?

It looks like is 26 weeks of living off the dole.

Dave