[Tigers] Begging for post replys

To: Beamclub <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Begging for post replys
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 05:32:03 -0700 (PDT)
I need some help in proving or disproving a question. Do you think there are
many used pristine Tiger parts available within our or any group? If a Tiger
engine set outside, uncovered, would one think the oil breather might rust part
of the Ford logo off the original piece, so that when lightly sanded to remove
rust, that the missing part of the logo was most likely eaten by rust or by me,
doing my best to NOT remove the logo? Also, do you think there are many
pristine breather caps available to buy? Or just original ones that are not
pristine. Lastly, do you think there are many Tiger specific partsavailable
peorid. I would appreciated a posted reply from all members.
thanks in advance.
TonytheTiger