Re: [Tigers] ***SPAM*** Painting a 1966 MK1A Tiger

To: Joel Martin <jmartiniii@yahoo.com>, Tiger List Serve
Subject: Re: [Tigers] ***SPAM*** Painting a 1966 MK1A Tiger
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 15:53:36 -0500
As far as I know it's everything that is part of the chassis/body assembly,
including the windshield frame and the Ware struts, inside and out, top and
bottom. Not the steering/front suspension crossmember.

Theo

---
use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please
be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or
any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,

Thank you for your cooperation.