[Tigers] The Test request..

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] The Test request..
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 17:03:02 -0700
...response has been way  helpful! I received lots of replies so I must
have made it through the list. Now I need to watch to make sure
everything that goes to the list from others makes it to my desk.    If
one of you is going to send something to the list regards some issue or
problem, would you do me a favor? Put me directly on the headed as a BCC
to drmayf@mayfco.com. Just once is enough. That way I will get a direct
pm and I should also get the same mesage via the email list and that
will let me kow I am geting all the email.

mayf