Re: [Tigers] Best Carburetor(s) for the Tiger

To: "'Would U. Believe'" <mcdangerous@verizon.net>, "'Tigers Den'"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Best Carburetor(s) for the Tiger
From: "wsamouce" <wsamouce@kc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 21:13:25 -0500
Screw Holley..........put a 1.08 Autolite 4100 on that 289.  I have a 65
Mustang 4100 on my 260 and it runs like a scalded dog.  It cold starts like
a champ and idles at 700 rpm.  I had a 650 Holley on the engine and it was
way too big.  I am having a 1.12 4100 built for my 347 stroker.

Check out this forum - http://www.network54.com/Forum/88781/page-1

Once you go 4100, you never go back.  They are that good.

Duke
B382002037