Re: [Tigers] Lucas dash switches

To: "Rollright@aol.com" <Rollright@aol.com>, "tigers@autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Lucas dash switches
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 10:48:54 -0500
I would guess that it's going to be a 31946 as well, since the blower is a two
speed thing on the Mk1A.

Theo

---
use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please
be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or
any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,

Thank you for your cooperation.