[Tigers] My Tigers United XXXII photos

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] My Tigers United XXXII photos
From: "Jim" <jim@island.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 10:54:41 -0700
Well... got the Tiger safely home to Canada last night. I think we brought
it farther than anyone but the trip pales in comparison to Doug Jennings
dragging that Astro van full of Tiger parts 2500 miles from Ohio by himself!
I've never used a photo site but managed to upload everything I had to
Flickr. It's in no particular order and mostly of the concours...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/51418115@N07/sets/72157624340923388/

Had a great time but of course the time went by WAAY too fast... met some
great people ... thanks to the organisers for putting it on, I know it takes
a lot of hard work to pull it off !

I guess I better get out there and clean the bugs off the windshield as
we're off again tomorrow on a 1500 mile trek around the province with our
English car club... I told the wife if I didn't break the Tiger at the autox
that we'd be leaving her Sprite at home and taking the Tiger this time..
half the gas mileage but double the trunk space... lol!!

Jim
B382000446