Re: [Tigers] Barrett Jackson Orange County..pricing

To: Jim Sencindiver <jd.sencindiver@gmail.com>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Barrett Jackson Orange County..pricing
From: Howard gentry <zymmer4@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 15:24:13 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,
     I have been following B-J and E-Pay a lot lately..Prices are down on
some..up on others..I saw a Healy Mk111 go for $100000 a week ago..a nice
E-Type coupe barely make $35000...
     Many cars on E-Pay are not making the owners reserve(the price they paid
three years ago??)..Motorcycles are even more depressed..It is a sign of the
times..
zym

The Blues is the only music Original to the United States of America.