Re: [Tigers] Mk 1 for Sale

To: Tiger List <tigers@autox.team.net>, Peter L <laurin212@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Mk 1 for Sale
From: <awtiger@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 16:15:45 -0400
Peter:

As Fred just stated, somewhere around the first 400 Tigers had the black vinyl
Alpine dashes.  I don't know what number your car is, but if it's a very early
Mk1, then the black dash is more than likely correct for it.  In other words,
don't swap the dashes until you know for sure if you're intent is to stay
original.

Take care,
Andy Walker
Edmond, OK
B382001600LRXFE
B9006857LRX

---- Peter L <laurin212@yahoo.com> wrote:
> whats the story on black dashes?B  was gonna swap mine out for a walnut one
tomorrow, maybe i should hold off, figured the black wasnt original, maybe it
was?

<tigers-bounces@autox.team.net>, "Dan Fitzgerald" <tigerdan@cavtel.net>
> Date: Friday, July 9, 2010, 12:28 PM
>

> Beautiful car, Dan!!!B  I really like the black-dash Tigers...my first Tiger
was B9470058 and it had the black dash.B  Little did I know what it meant at
the time...