Re: [Tigers] Crossmember Installation Headache

To: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>, "Carmods@aol.com"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Crossmember Installation Headache
From: "Would U. Believe" <mcdangerous@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 19:19:14 -0400
Here's a dumb question:  Since these bolts are such oddballs in the US,
what's to stop people from using a 1/2-20 SAE tap and just installing new
Grade 8 SAE 1/2-20 bolts?  Just curious.  If that's an insane idea, is there
a source for suitable and appropriate replacement crossmember bolts
anywhere?  Thanks.  M