Re: [Tigers] re-chroming bumpers

To: <Rollright@aol.com>, <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] re-chroming bumpers
From: "Rense, Mark (GE Indust, ConsInd)" <mark.rense@ge.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 17:06:18 -0400
Jim,
That's about right, I just had two fairly clean bumpers and the four
over-riders re-chromed for $500. Another $250 covered all the latches,
mirror stalk, door handles, cranks, pulls, post covers and badges. I
still have the rear tail lights and a few other bits to take over. It
sure ain't cheap putting one of these suckers back together!

Bugz