[Tigers] summer get together Washington/Md Area

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] summer get together Washington/Md Area
From: "Clyde McLaughlin" <clydemclaughlin@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 20:20:26 -0400
Hi Listers,  I have talked to Joe Parlanti and we thought it might be fun to
have a dinner social get tother before the Crab feast at Tom's,  I can arrange
a time at the Fleet Researve Club in Annapolis,  good food and cheap drinks,
if interested contact me at this e-mail,  are week ends better than week
nights??...I got in correct e-mail for Rick Kellett,  Dave Grainger,  and Jim
Sencindiver....feel free to forward to any Sunbeamers in the DC/MD/PA/VA/DE
area.....Clyde McLaughlin