Re: [Tigers] Fuel tank sending unit

To: "Mike Michels" <mmichels@socal.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Fuel tank sending unit
From: Allan Ballard <allanballard@att.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 06:32:37 -0400
I ordered one from UK a while back but lost the receipt; am pretty sure the
vendor is one of these:

http://www.anfh.co.uk/classics/sunbeam.htm

I believe it's the same sender as the Alpine fuel tank sender.

You can soak yours for a couple days in something strong like acetone or
chem-dip (carb cleaner)
and it might help, but beware fumes and wear rubber gloves.

Allan
Atlanta, GA