Re: [Tigers] My Optima Battery

To: achd73@yahoo.com, tigers@autox.team.net, Carmods@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] My Optima Battery
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 09:02:55 EDT
Tony,
The battery that came with my 03 Harley was still  going after 6 yrs when I
sold it the bike.  I never had a bike battery that  went longer than 3
yrs.....most went 2.  The newer was a gel battery.   Maybe that's what was the
difference.  Funny, but the  warranty was the same as the old wet
acid.....one  year.
Mark

In a message dated 7/26/2010 8:33:23 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,