[Tigers] Tiger ID

To: Tiger Talk List Tiger <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Tiger ID
From: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 10:23:29 +1000
I was reading this article on Norms site:

http://www.classictiger.com/mudge/tac/alert.htm
It got me thinking about thew whole re-body issue. Without getting into to
the alger debate, What are peoples thoughts on using a Tiger body to save
another tiger..?  Now in this issue you might say.. why would you need to..
if one is restorable.. then there is no need to swap parts, but what about a
car that no longer has ID's that is solid and a ID car that is a basket
case?

There is an issue legally that you can not remove a cars ID and place it on
another.. and then there is the issue of misrepresenting the hsitory of a
car.. what are peoples thoughts of placing the ID's of a deceased Tiger on a
proper Tiger without ID? I guess int ehory the ultimate Tiger ID swap.

--
Regards

Michael King