[Tigers] Prestige AutoWood Dash

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Prestige AutoWood Dash
From: Tom Parker <tkparker1941@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 11:46:58 -0400
As part of the complete rebuild of my Mark 2 Tiger I ordered a new wood dash
from Randy Keller at Prestige AutoWood. I think Randy supplies Rick at
Sunbeam Specialties, but don't know if they're the "Elite" dashes he offers
direct from his shop.

First observations: The dash is beautiful. The front is burled walnut
veneer, the body is birch plywood, all the edges of the recesses on the back
are rounded off (no sharp corners) and the front and back are finished to a
mirror sheen. No loose laminations or splinters as on the original dash.
Definitely a show quality dash. By far the best part of the old Kitty (She's
had a hard life, was resurrected from the grave by my guru in New Hampshire
and will never be a coucours car...)

So... if you're looking, consider Perstige AutoWood. There's a website built
by a friend, but you'll have to call him direct to order.

www.*prestigeautowood*.com/

Tom