Re: [Tigers] =?utf-8?q?head_grooves=3F?=

To: Paul.Tonizzo@sybase.com,tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] =?utf-8?q?head_grooves=3F?=
From: "=?utf-8?B?c3Bvb2swMUBjb21jYXN0Lm5ldA==?=" <spook01@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 12:01:14 -0500
Although I can't be sure, that head looks like a mg c head. The quench area
design on a Ford small block, and the c is very different.
Technically what is written may be true, but my thoughts are that the gains
would be small. I would think the groove might fill with carbon , too.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone