[Tigers] Re (Tigers) 3 gauges stopped working

To: Tom Parker <tkparker1941@gmail.com>, Tiger's Den <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Re (Tigers) 3 gauges stopped working
From: Steve Laifman <slaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 14:55:15 -0700
Tom,

I checked with my chiropractor, and she said (after looking at the car
in the parking lot) "That is very like the Medieval Torture Rack used to
"persuade" the confessions to the crime charged.  No human being is ever
meant to endure such pain".

She recommend removing the seats, then getting my teen-aged son to get
under.  Anyway, that's what I did.

Steve

Steve Laifman

Editor