[Tigers] Monterey

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Monterey
From: "Buck Trippel" <BuckTrippel@Verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2010 23:33:43 -0700
The 74 SCF Tiger is in the trailer waiting for the tow up to Monterey for two
weekends of racing with John Morton handling the driving.

Tom Sakai's yellow 65 and Chris Gruys blue Monster Tiger will join us this
weekend for what's now called the Pre Reunion. We practice Saturday and Sunday
mornings and race each afternoon.

The following week, Steve Alcala will join us with his Sebring Alpine.

We practice Thursday and Friday afternoon and then another qualifying practice
on Sunday morning followed by the race Sunday afternoon.

Hope to see many of you in our Paddock. As usual, feel free to stop by and
hang out.

Buck Trippel