Re: [Tigers] gas tank sealer

To: Paul.Tonizzo@sybase.com, rfraser@bluefrog.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] gas tank sealer
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 13:50:57 EDT
Paul,
I don't think the problem with Tiger tanks is rust.  It's normally the old
sealant breaking loose and plugging the lines.  You  can remove the loose
sealant, but it will continue to fall off and next year  you'll have some
more.
When the tanks are coated professionally they either  remove the old
sealant or seal over it (not sure which).
Mark

In a message dated 8/3/2010 10:56:27 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,