Re: [Tigers] (no subject)

To: drmayf@mayfco.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] (no subject)
From: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 12:29:07 +1000
This has been done several times. and in several itterations.

There are early aces.. with the slightly earlier style ace body than the
conbra had that have had the "cobra" parts fitted.

There are the correct body Aces that have had the cobra parts fitted..
thouhg the guards have not been lipped as per cobra.

There are AC Acea coupes that have cobraised..

there are Ac's that were rebuilt by autocraft (AC cars in the 80's) that
were converted to cobra spec...

ultimately.. none of them are cobras from the original run of cars.