Re: [Tigers] Alger

To: <e.coiner@cox.net>, "'Mountjoy'" <dsmtjoy@cox.net>, "'michael king'"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Alger
From: "Jim" <jim@island.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 21:48:48 -0700
Well...speaking of...  an Alger came on e-Bay today... they call it a
Sunbeam Tiger 'conversion' but, along with a lot of Tiger bits, it also has
a Tiger VIN plate on it ! I see that VIN# ( B382000046 ) is listed in the
registry... I wonder if Norm has it noted as 'junked'? ...or?
So... the winner of the auction will know that it's a 'conversion' but could
sure be tempted to try and re-sell it as 'real' ...

Jim
B382000446