Re: [Tigers] Tiger for sale

To: tigers@autox.team.net, rande@thecia.net, Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger for sale
From: Peter L <laurin212@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 11:12:32 -0700 (PDT)
The problem with sellers' psychology is they keep believing that what they
have is worth what it was at its highest point (2007) and what they own
somehow is immune to the market and hasn't gone done in value.  Unfortunately
everything from stocks (DOW down ~30% since 2007) to real estate (case-shiller
home index down ~30% since 2007) are down.  Not to mention continuing gains
in these asset classes which were the "piggy banks" funding America's
discretionary purchases, and that "bank" is closed for a while, further drying
up people's buying power.  Of course, if a seller is willing to wait and
wait, they'll eventually get their price, might just be a while (ie,
years)...