Re: [Tigers] 260 Timing Cover Needed

To: "'Tony Somebody'" <achd73@yahoo.com>, "'Mark \(GE Indust
Subject: Re: [Tigers] 260 Timing Cover Needed
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 20:04:31 -0400
Bugz did not clarify his exact situation.   There are timing covers for alum
water pumps for 260 and 289 engines then in 1965 Ford made a design change
to the timing cover for use with the cast iron water pump.   You can
interchange the timing covers but each timing cover is specific to the alum
or cast iron water pump.

Ron Fraser