[Tigers] I Think

To: Beamclub <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] I Think
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 10:20:49 -0700 (PDT)
Dave Franchi was kind enough to send me a copy of the email that most people
received. It seems not everyone received it from the list as I didnt BUT I did
get the orginl. IF you look, you will see the email is to me from Howard. It
said WTF??? and a copy was sent to the LIST. Since he was replying to the joke
I sent to him, as I did use BCC on some addresses. Im guessing, he has me in
his address book as TonytheTiger and may have accidently clicked on tiger List
while clicking on my name. Im positive Howard didnt mean for his email to me
to have a copy sent to the list but if you examine the email, it is exactly
what happened.its obvious that this was not intentionl on anyoens paart other
than the people I sent it to personally and it is up to them to decide how
they feel. I have two biracial grandchildren and I sent the joke to my 17 year
old grandson, my Granddaughter is a bit young plus a lady.The Grandson is
pretty wild IMO. Im sorry I ever received
 the joke and Im even sorrir WUB went to the extreme with his problem with it.
he can say its the joke but it goes further back to another problem. I dont
like him, he doesnt like me and both of us need to keep it off list.
regards,
TonytheTiger