Re: [Tigers] Adjusting lifters

To: Bob Dixon <bobdixon@frii.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Adjusting lifters
From: Tom Parker <tkparker1941@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 14:10:10 -0400
Bob,

The real question, I think, is how do you get the drivers' side valve cover
off? Sadly, the answer is you probably can't.

It's relatively easy to "drop the engine; do it by unbolting the
transmission cross member from the "X" frame and lower the transmission with
a floor jack. Rootes /Shelby were kind enough to give you a 2" hole right
next to the throttle cable so you can reach the back bolt on the valve
cover. From there it's the same old same old.

Tom