[Tigers] Steering cowl blanking plug and filter hoses

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Steering cowl blanking plug and filter hoses
From: ZForce56@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 19:29:40 EDT
My '65 Tiger B9473202 is missing the little rubber blanking plug that
should fill the empty hole on the RH side of the steering column plastic
cowling. Can anyone offer me a suggestion as to where I might be able to
purchase
one? I am also missing the hoses that should go to the stock remote oil
filter. Can anyone point me to a pair of those (in any condition). I  am
working diligently to complete the restoration.
    Thanks!
    Zach Merrill