Re: [Tigers] Tiger Tach and Pertronix

To: ZForce56@aol.com, allanballard@att.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger Tach and Pertronix
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 20:02:17 EDT
Zach,
If you research the list archives I think you will  find that it works okay
for some owners and not for others.  If it worked  okay for everyone there
would be no need for the various services that do the  conversions.
Mine does not work properly with the petronix.   Seems to be a crap shoot.
I was on the losing end:-)  The nice thing is you  can try and you might be
one of the lucky ones. No harm done if it doesn't work  correctly. If you
get sick of seeing the needle jump all over, get it  converted.
Mark L

In a message dated 8/16/2010 7:47:12 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,