Re: [Tigers] Marconi boxes

To: Tigers@autox.team.net, David T Johnson <djoh797014@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Marconi boxes
From: arado7@sbcglobal.net
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 00:31:14 -0700 (PDT)
In my  Tiger which I have kept scrupulously stock,  I removed the cubby hole
box and made a face plate for the hole in the dash and installed a modern in
1986 am/fm with casette player. I changed earth to negative in the car. I
still have the cubby box and can put it back in.  I like the radio.  I did not
like a radio under the dash.   Things always move on.    Gary  B9472283
who sinned.