Re: [Tigers] Crossover body Mk1

To: ZForce56@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Crossover body Mk1
From: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 14:04:18 +1000
Zach,

The corss over bodies are nto uncomon.. infact in theory there are 2 types
of cross over bodies, the ones such as yours which a a series IVa based
alpine body in that it has square cornered bonnet and doors and round boot,
but has the metal boot covers as per MKI/SIV Alpine.

Then you have the very early SV alpine body cars and IA Tigers that have the
same body as just outlined.. but have the Soft vynil softtop boot and also
have the fresh air vents to the interior.