Re: [Tigers] Retractable Shoulder Seatbelts in the Tiger

To: Steve Laifman <slaifman@socal.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Retractable Shoulder Seatbelts in the Tiger
From: Randy Smith <RSSmithIQ@cs.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 20:49:42 -0400
  For anyone interested in these units, the VB part number is 12-526.
According to the VB website, that is one belt and you will need two.
Price shows up as $79.95.  You might want to call VB to confirm.  It's
been so long since I bought them, there could have been two in the box.
They bolt right in and work great.  Had them for 8 years or so.

If you want pictures, contact me directly.

-Randy

--

Randy Smith
INNER QUEST, Inc.