Re: [Tigers] Tiger Handling

To: CoolVT@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger Handling
From: garywinblad@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 17:18:25 +0000 (UTC)
The big picture is that no matter what you do, a Tiger is never going to handle
as good as a modern car.

But as far as your car, I think:
Wider low profile tires ARE going to follow ruts more.
Increasing the front bar will increase understeer.
Raising the front of the car will increase understeer.
Wider tires in the back will increase understeer.

Gary