Re: [Tigers] Seat Question

To: <rfraser@bluefrog.com>, "'George Re'" <mgman71@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Seat Question
From: "Joe Parlanti" <Parlanti@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 09:35:47 -0400
As far as I know, the frames are different between the early strap type and
later diaphragm type. I may have mentioned it in my earlier email but I
bought the diaphragm kit thinking I had the later seats in my Mk1A. I soon
learned that my car was a crossover with the earlier seats. I determined
this after trying to get the diaphragm to stretch far enough to attach to
the frames. After realizing it wasn't going to work, I called Rick at
Sunbeam Specialties who confirmed that I had the earlier seats.

Hope this helps,

JVP
B382000026

Joseph V. Parlanti