Re: [Tigers] It's all Steves idea- or fault

To: "A. C. Tynes" <v8tracker@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] It's all Steves idea- or fault
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 14:24:02 -0700 (PDT)
Mr Tynes- Yahoo has many groups PLUS it is very easy to start one. I belong to
a plating site. I'm interested in learning how to chrome plate but have
learned there are many types of plating and even chrome is over another metal,
which is plated before the chrome. Owning more Sunbeams than I will ever get
restored and also having a couple of older Harley's, chrome plating became  to
my intrest and ithas become very expensive- the government has caused many
things to increase in price and chrome plating is just one of several. Because
people sent post to the plating site, the person who started the site added
another- it has the same address but with OT at the end- the OT stand for "Off
Topic" and so if I wish to send the plating group a joke, I send it to
the OT site and no one is ever upset. It is free, just takes a moderator to
start the group, yahoo will ask you the name and in our case, it might be
"Sunbeam Tigers OT " and I ask the site if I may join and the moderator adds
my email to the group- it then works just like our LIST, in that all members
who have ask to join, receive all emails and responses- anyone not interested
in seeing my jokes, stories, complaints, endorsements etc etc etc just don't
join the group and THAT would solve our problem of some members getting bent
out of shape over what many think is of interest and they can see only LIST
mail that would only concern Sunbeam Tiger or Alpine- depending on if you are
on one or both LIST. There is plenty of room for both LIST to be on the
Sunbeam OT @ yahoo.com list. I originally was sending this email to A.C.Tynes
but since we have had a extra ammount of off topic emails of late, which has
shown evidence that not everyone has been happy
 about, this is a way we can keep any and all BS sent to our LIST members and
for those not interested, they don't have to become members. I'm not positive
but I think and strongly, you may have to have a yahoo account to receive
"yahoo group" mail.
respectively so,
Tony Lang (TtT)