Re: [Tigers] classifieds for your enjoyment

To: "'Jeffery Randall'" <jefferyrandall@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] classifieds for your enjoyment
From: Cullen McCann <clarkwgriswold2nd@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 13:56:15 -0500
Yep.I had one other lister contact me off line and mention it had sold. I
also heard that the seller wouldn't sell the parts separately..which it was
some of the parts that caught my eye. Well.9 grand seems like it could be
well bought for a complete car if the rust isn't too bad.

Good to note that its no longer available...it would be nice if the seller
would remove the ad.but I guess it will eventually run out anyway.

Cullen