Re: [Tigers] Need a Tiger Rotisserie Drawing

To: "Carmods@aol.com" <Carmods@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Need a Tiger Rotisserie Drawing
From: Clarkwgriswold <clarkwgriswold2nd@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2010 17:31:55 -0500
Hi John. I don't have a special rotisserie design for sunbeams... But I
thought I'd mention that as far as rotisseries go, the "autotwirler" is
available I think for about 900 unpainted/not powder coated. I have tried to
build one just like my friends auto twirler and you almost can't buy the
material alone for that, if you consider the heavy duty casters, and the spit
itself is fully adjustable in each direction. Of course I built mine for my
tiger as well but I can't say it's anything special or unique to tigers.. It
had a first gen mustang on it prior to the tiger.

Anyway... Just a thought. Good luck!
Cullen

Sent from my mobile...