Re: [Tigers] ALger?

To: jrv309@charter.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] ALger?
From: mike schreiner <mikeflbmer@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 19:59:01 -0700 (PDT)
No disrepect intended.....I have respect for the law and would never steal
anything....the point is , these repaired sunbeams are not stolen, (and you
all know that)... they are saved from some junkyard or someguys back
yard....The sunbeam community should be thanking us for saving one....instead
they are chanting about possible stolen cars, and I think just jealous that we
have virtually the same car, with the same fun, for 1/3 their cost....and they
want to feel superior that they have a "Factory" car....We Alger owners are
laughing all the way to the bank (as we drive in our "Tiger")