Re: [Tigers] AutoMeter 8000 Cobra Tach

To: 'wsamouce' <wsamouce@kc.rr.com>, 'David T Johnson'
Subject: Re: [Tigers] AutoMeter 8000 Cobra Tach
From: <awtiger@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 11:41:27 -0400
Jim:

The "fake" LAT-22 tach thread evidently started with Dave mis-reading my post
to Duke about him inventing the "LAT-22A" tach.  There was no attempt by me to
characterize it to be a LAT-22 tach.  It was a joke that was apparently
mis-understood.  As for the tach in question, all the parties involved in it's
creation did a magnificent job on it!  If one of those would have been offered
by Rootes, I'm sure it would have looked just like that.

Andy Walker
Edmond, OK
B382001600LRXFE