Re: [Tigers] Radiator mount.

To: wsamouce <wsamouce@kc.rr.com>, TIGEROOTES@aol.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Radiator mount.
From: <awtiger@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 14:18:12 -0400
Frankly, Duke, I'd be willing to bet that your radiator is started leaking
because they didn't do a good enough job on it in the first place when they
replaced your core.  I've had some radiator work done on my Tiger before and,
shortly after, I developed a leak in the overflow tube on top of the radiator
that runs to the expansion tank.  As it turns out, the guy at the radiator shop
had banged the radiator against something and had to repair it at the point
where the overflow tube joins the tank.  Evidently, he didn't go a good enough
job and we got to do it all over again (at his expense this time).  My guess is
that more than likely he's trying to cover his a$$.

My .02 worth,
Andy Walker
Edmond, OK
B382001600LRXFE