[Tigers] bumper alignment

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Tigers] bumper alignment
From: Rollright@aol.com
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 10:16:22 EDT
Hello,

Friend Gary Fish came over with his newly chromed bumpers mounted on his
black Tiger. Nice!

Except.....that in the front, the side parts were at a 45 degree pointing
down and the front pointed up. After sorting through my extensive collection
of  junk front bumper brackets, we found that they were handed, and tried
mounting  the bumper, swapping the brackets from one side to the other.
Didn't seem to  make a difference.

Is there anything written on the subject? Any ideas what we are doing
wrong? BTW: my bumper has not yet been replaced with the new one (been on for
quite a while) and it suffers from the same sort of issue.

Please help.

Jim  Armstrong
Mk 1A 382002083
LRXFE