[Tigers] Hard Top for Sale

To: Buck Trippel <BuckTrippel@Verizon.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Hard Top for Sale
From: Rob Guerra <bomber44@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 10:34:04 -0700
All

I recieved a phone call this morning from a gentleman who has a hardtop for
sale.  The hardtop is located in Apple Valley , Ca (So Cal) and from the
description I received it is complete, unrestored but missing the rear window
and associated trim.

I am forwarding this information onto you so it can be placed in the various
newsletters, and to the tigerlist.  This is all the information I have and
thought someone would want it before tries ebay or scrap.

 His contact information is:

Rick
760-887-3442
rick196976@hotmail.com