Re: [Tigers] ignition switch

To: <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] ignition switch
From: "Rense, Mark (GE, Appl & Light)" <mark.rense@ge.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 16:32:40 -0400
A word of warning here, the generators made for tractors are not the
same as the automotive generators, they are not made for the higher RPM.
The last one of these generators I saw that came from Tractor Supply was
made in China and the bearings were galled and useless in less than a
1000 miles. This was on a Comet GT, also a Ford 260. I strongly suggest
you find someone who can rebuild your old one if possible.

Bugz