Re: [Tigers] MkI Wiring Diagram

To: "Jerry & Maureen (Mo)" <JCMC2006@suddenlink.net>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] MkI Wiring Diagram
From: Tod Brown <todbrown@roadrunner.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 21:58:12 -0400
  Clicking on the diagram on the TU web site will enlarge the diagram.
You can then print it out on an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet.  I have done so for
the MkIA version, put it in a plastic carrier and keep it in my car.
It's big enough for these old eyes to read and better than the one in
the Workshop Manual.  If you really want to, you could have it
laminated, but only Jim Armstrong is that compulsive.

Tod
B382002384LRXFE