[Tigers] painting and removing VIN plate

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] painting and removing VIN plate
From: "rande" <rande@thecia.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 09:44:15 -0400
'i'm at a loss as to how you can do a first class paint job to the bulkhead
without removing the vin tag. can someone explain to me how you do it?'

First, check the archives for the past discussion about "Algers", and if you
can find this one, look for the last posting within that group for one posted
by Tom Hall. I will not be adding even a single letter to that topic.

Secondly, a basic journalistic rule is that you should never ask a question
without already knowing the answer, and I can't help thinking you already knew
the answer, OWNERS CHOICE, even before  vegaslegal gave it to you.

Thirdly, what is mutually exclusive about keeping the tag ON, and going for
a quality paint job? RHETORICAL.

It's odd how a personal email I made to vegaslegal simply asking about the red
interior, and perhaps a really argumentative comment I made like "looks pretty
good" developed a whole new life as a VIN plate discussion.

Beware, someone else had finish work and final paint work done to their Tiger,
without removing the VIN plate, and it was ME.
Can't we still be friends, BW?