Re: [Tigers] Sunbeam Clocks

To: <Landcmitch@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Sunbeam Clocks
From: "James Lindner" <jliny5@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 21:47:31 -0400
Charlie,

Based upon some other threads on this List on this topic I reached out to
Peter at Nisonger (offical Smiths service company) who provided the
following:

  The only offer a rebuild @ $125 or a Micro-Processor conversion (which
stabilizes the voltage and eliminates the  points problems with the CE series
clocks; the cost of the conversion is $150, please note that both prices are
plus shipping. The hands can only be painted to match those of the original
Tiger Clock. Just like our rebuilds, the conversions are guaranteed for one
year. Nisonger has been the sole and exclusive U.S. Warranty and Service
Center for Smiths & British Jaeger Instruments since 1949; nobody knows more
about these gauges then us! Our current turnaround time is about 4+ weeks.
Please pack it up carefully, include a note with the following information:

    a.. Your name & return shipping address.
    b.. A daytime phone number where you can be reached during business hours.
    c.. If you want to have the clock rebuilt or converted and that the hands
should be painted to match the Tiger Clock
    d.. Visa or MasterCard number and expiration date.
    e.. The billing address for the card if it differs from the specified
shipping address.
    f.. The cardholders name as it appears on the card.
    g.. The 3 digit security code found on the back of the card.
   and send it to:

  Nisonger Instruments

  225 Hoyt Avenue

  Mamaroneck, NY  10543