Re: [Tigers] Headlights (Non tiger)

To: <garywinblad@comcast.net>, <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Headlights (Non tiger)
From: "Stu Brennan" <stubrennan@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 21:57:33 -0400
I was wondering about an original coating, too.  On my son's Jetta, it
did look like a coating was disappearing as the lights aged.  I could
almost see a border.  Not so on my Subaru, but the lights seemed fine
until maybe 150K.  After that the frequency of polishing seems to be
increasing.

I think I'll give it another month, and if the spot I coated with
Duplicolor clear coat still seems better, I'll spary the whole lens on
both, after polishing and cleaning.

Stu

--

Like Stu points out, you can polish them up perfect BUT, it only lasts a
short while and then they get cloudy again. I have this problem with my

Gary