Re: [Tigers] Trunk Interior - Rear Panels

To: tigers@autox.team.net, Graham Harlowe <gharlowe@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Trunk Interior - Rear Panels
From: Gary <maliburevue@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 01:08:26 -0700 (PDT)
Graham,

I moved my rear panels outboard to clear the latch. If I remember correctly, I
had to trim them a bit to fit perfectly. I also covered the side panels with
the same Naugahyde as the interior and the trunk curtain, gives them a nice
finished look, much better than the tacky looking shiny plastic. I'll send you
pictures.

Gary