Re: [Tigers] Mk II #135 for sale

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Mk II #135 for sale
From: "John Dillman" <John.Dillman@PUBLICANS.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 13:21:20 -0500
Chris is right on the money here . . . Bad vibe .. . bad vibe . . .I
have seen this guy on TV and he represents much of what people who
really love cars think has been wrong with the collector car market over
the last few decades.   There is a point at which "selling" becomes
"pimping."  He had some cars on some of the Speed TV shows, and I hope
he paid them for advertising, because that was all it was.  I guess it
works out for them, because they get a car to "test" and he gets to be a
"recognized" expert, instead of merely a self-proclaimed one . . .

No doubt this car is nice, but just because he owns it doesn't make it
worth twice market . . .

John