[Tigers] Back Home Safe from Maine

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Back Home Safe from Maine
From: "wsamouce" <wsamouce@kc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 20:40:46 -0500
I just got back to my home about an hour ago. Two days, 1627 miles and 28
hours on the road.

I am very proud to say that the 3254 miles I covered to the show and back
were without any mechanical issues what so ever. The mosquito at the show
does not count. It's amazing that the 44 year old car did so well. The car
averaged just over 19 MPG too.

A thanks to all who organized a FANTASTIC event. I had a great time and it
is the best show I have ever attended. It was great seeing some old friends
and having the opportunity to meet new ones.

Time for a shower and hit the rack. I'll wash the car in the morning.

PS - still dumbfounded that I got first place in Personalized Class......who
would have thought.

Duke
B382002037